Staff Data scientist, Tech lead
- Use statistical NLP to mine unstructured data for business insights;
- Build methods for document clustering, topic modeling, text classification, named entity recognition;
- Build recommendation algorithm to recommend high quality lead basing on the known customer profile and behaviors.
- Five years of combined professional experience and advanced education focusing on Data Science / Machine Learning – at least two of these years specializing in NLP-related work;
- Extensive experiences in using NLP related techniques/algorithms such as HMM, CRF, deep learning & recurrent ANN, word2vec/doc2vec, Bayesian modeling, etc;
- In-depth knowledge on recommendation machine learning algorithms like collaborative filtering and other various supervised and unsupervised methods;
- Advanced degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Applied Math or Statistics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Physics, O.R., or related (strong math/stats background with an ability to understand algorithms and methods from both mathematical and intuitive viewpoints);
- Strong data extraction and processing skills and experience;
- Experience with big data platform like Hadoop, Spark, HBase, etc. Experience with a programming language such as C++, Java, or python. Experience with data structures and algorithms and ability to work in a Unix environment, processing large amounts of data in a big data environment.
Product Manager Leader
- Design and drive the data driven and optimization based SaaS lead generation and marketing cloud product;
- Interact with partners, customers and prospects to define market requirements, and translate these requirements into product requirements (PRDs) that the engineering team can deliver to, on time, and within budget;
- Work closely with UX designers, UI engineers, and software engineers to drive the ideation, planning, development and launch of new analytics capabilities;
- Create and deliver product training to enable services and support teams;
- Work closely with product marketing, and a full cross-functional team including product marketing, sales, partners, support etc. assisting with a go to market plan;
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop product collateral such as product descriptions, presentations, sales tools and technical white papers;
- Know our customers, their challenges, and how they deal with those challenges today (including through competitive products).
- Have 5+ years of Product Management experience;
- Experience in design and drive SaaS based product;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage and lead cross-functional teams;
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Understanding of technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions;
- Understanding of the most recent trends around Big Data, Analytics, Machine learning and visualization tools;
- Master degree in a technology-related field or equivalent experience;
- Previous Marketing Automation experience or experience with marketing analytics is a plus;
- Previous lead generation related product experience is a plus.